The Acrobat menu has options for extracting pages from a PDF. However, with the page thumbnails visible, the fastest way to extract pages is to simply select the relevant pages and drag them to the desktop to create a new PDF.
0:00 – Show page thumbnails
- Method 1: View Menu – Show/Hide – Navigation Panes – Page Thumbnails.
- Method 2: Click on interface left edge to reveal icons with the top icon revealing Page Thumbnails.
0:39 – Single page extraction
- Drag page thumbnail to desktop to create a new PDF.
1:09 – Multiple page extraction
- Use Shift key to select a continuous range of pages.
- Use Command/Control key to select a discontinuous range of pages.
- Drag selection to desktop to create a PDF.
1:48 – Rearrange pages
- Drag page thumbnails around to change page order within a PDF.
2:09 – Copy pages between PDFs
- Drag page thumbnails between PDF documents to copy pages.