Always respect copyright. If you need to save an image on a website but are unable to do so, the Chrome Developer Tools can help. These tools can be used to show all of the assets within a website.
0:00 – Intro
- Use this technique when you can’t right mouse click on an image to bring up a menu from which to save the image.
- Respect any image copyright that might be in place.
0:52 – Display Developer Tools within Google Chrome
- View – Developer – Developer Tools – Application – Frames – top – Images.
- Find image within list.
- Right mouse click on image and choose “Open image in new tab”.
- Right mouse click on image and choose “Save Image As…”.